Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hello everyone

I am very excited to be the new blogger for Go Shop Momma. A little about me, my name is Adrianne and I am a new mom. I never thought I would enjoy being a mom as much as I do. My son is now nine weeks old and we are constantly looking for new product to make being a momma easier or more fun!

We live in wintery EdmontonAlberta Canada. We would love to feature Canadian businesses and products but we won’t be exclusive. If a cool product from outside of Canada pops up we won’t turn it away!



Not only am I a new mom, I am a university student at the University of Alberta. I am slowly working towards obtaining my Bachelor of Education with a general elementary major and English as a second language minor.

We cloth diaper so we are constantly seeking new diapers and patterns as well as products that are cloth diapering friendly. I am always looking for reader input, so if there is a product you would like to see featured as a review or giveaway – please let me know and I will do my best to get it done!

So what would you like to see on the GSM blog in the next couple of months?
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment