Monday, August 15, 2011

BBG Knits

I decided before Rowan was born that he would have a safari baby animal theme to his room. I also decided that he would love monkies, especially sock monkies.


So when Jaime from BBGKnits sent us this fantastic hat and blankie combo I was head over heels! I love my sock monkey as a child so I absolutely love the sock monkey inspired products.


Jaime is another one of the amazing Work at Home Mommas I have come across recently. She is one busy lady! Between running a busy household and her own business she's got a lot on her plate, and she's headed back to work shortly. Her husband fully supports her business and helps with designs and taking photos of her products. Together they have two sons, a black lab, a betta fish, a leopard gecko and two bearded dragons! 



So the products she sent me, are her most popular products and I can see why! We take the blanket everywhere, the hat (toque) lives in the trailer for camping! I was sooo excited that the hat actually fit Baby R's big(ish) sized head! The blanket  is perfect for the stroller, carseat or for Rowan to tote along when we're going out. 



The colour schemes are amazing! I used to crochet, and I thought I was amazing because I had mastered a granny square, and now all of the crafty mommas are laughing at me, but Jaime is amazing. She has mastered the art of bringing the sock monkey back for the new generations!


"I have been crocheting and knitting since I was a little girl and after I got pregnant with my 2nd son, I figured it would be a great way to earn a little extra money while doing something I love to do," says Jaime.



Jaime says she can make nearly anything, right now she is specializing in baby and children's items. She can do some custom work and she is looking into making some photography props for photographers to use. She has made everything from headbands to toys to blankets and is willing to work with new ideas and budgets.

Jaime's products are very well put together, Rowan has put his little blanket through a lot and a trip through the washer later you would never know that it was just at the beach or the victim of  a sick baby moment!

Please check out Jaime's FaceBook site and her different products! She is offering all GSM readers and fans free shipping on any order over $40 to anywhere in Canada or the USA if you send her the code "GSMFREESHIP" to her email bbgknits@gmail.com

So GSM readers please go check out BBGKnits and show her some love! http://www.facebook.com/BBGKnits


No comments:

Post a Comment